Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Colts vs. Cowgirls

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Colts vs. Cowgirls

    Preseason action on FOX...
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Colts vs. Cowgirls

    You know what happened last time the Colts played in Big D? They lost.

    Go Cowboys!
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Colts vs. Cowgirls

    Cowboys have so many weapons on offense, yet I dont see them making much noise late in the season.

    I think you gotta get Romo atleast 40% of the snaps during the pre-season, to be a 5 year vet he still has alot to learn. Before he got the nod last year he hadn't taken but a handful of snaps.

    They jus said JJ said Parcels made him run like a robot.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Colts vs. Cowgirls

    Im watching the Lions and Bengals right now. CJ hasnt done anything yet but I dont think the Lions are going to have a great season at all. Their oline and dline got smashed up pretty bad tonight. Making adjustments is one thing but just getting destroyed up front is another. Tatum Bell hasnt looked bad though. That was a decent pick up for them.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Colts vs. Cowgirls

    I wonder how many Colts fans there will be this year since they won the super bowl? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

    I thought it was kind of funny how many Steelers fans popped out of the woodworks when they won the previous Super Bowl.
    Officially retired

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Colts vs. Cowgirls

    the lions will finish last again, and yet again will draft another wide receiver.


    When the Giants go all the way this year I don't wanna hear anyone say I jumped on the bandwagon....a guy can wish right?
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Colts vs. Cowgirls

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RottenSyntax</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder how many Colts fans there will be this year since they won the super bowl? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

    I thought it was kind of funny how many Steelers fans popped out of the woodworks when they won the previous Super Bowl. </div></div>

    Kinda like tech fans that popped out when Vick played?

    Go drunkenmiller!!!
    GO VOLS

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_Johnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Colts vs. Cowgirls

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mega</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im watching the Lions and Bengals right now. CJ hasnt done anything yet but I dont think the Lions are going to have a great season at all. Their oline and dline got smashed up pretty bad tonight. Making adjustments is one thing but just getting destroyed up front is another. Tatum Bell hasnt looked bad though. That was a decent pick up for them. </div></div>

    Yea, they wouldnt let me play too much. But I gotta feeling ima break into the line-up soon enough!!!!!!!
    "That's Saucy" - Stuart Scott

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Colts vs. Cowgirls

    I had a feeling Kenny Irons tore his ACL last night. I was right, hes out for the entire season.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •